Welcome to on demand learning
Online learning features training courses in topics related to home health care and professional development: topics include
- Tracheotomy & Ventilator Training
- Working as a professional in home health
- Documentation and time management in home health
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
- Effective and proper communication with families — culture sensitive, language barriers Etc.
Skills lab allows nurses to demonstrate, strengthen and practice their clinical skills with a RN Supervisor before going into the homes to provide care and on an ongoing basis. Each lab session is led by a Nursing Supervisor or a Registered Respiratory Therapist and features a life-like doll that has a tracheostomy, gastrostomy and central line. Nurses perform basic care and emergency procedures on the doll while the trainer assesses their skill levels and provide feedback.